Pipeline Optimization & Auditing
Pipelines, gathering systems, gas measurement and processing agreements are some the
most misunderstood aspects of the business for the typical independent producer.
Costly oversights are a fact of life for many independent operators.
Gas purchasers and processors will interpret contracts to their advantage.
This continues indefinitely unless the producer points out the discrepencies.
In order to detect these discrepancies the producer must be proficient in Reservoir,
Pipeline and Chemical Engineering as well as Accounting. wellevaluations L.L.C. offers
auditing of your properties from the reservoir through the tailgate of the processing
wellevaluations L.L.C. owns a state of the art "Gathering System Simulator". Through
the use of Nodal Analysis pipeline bottlenecks can be detected and corrected. Pipelines
and wells can now be simulated on a computer to answer many what if questions
prior to constructing the system.
- Are well flow rates constrained by the pipeline or tubing?
- Is the pipeline experiencing pressure drops due to fluid buildup in the lines?
- What will happen to the flowrates of other wells in the gathering system
if a new well is added?
- Is adding a compressor cost effective?
- How much production will be gained by adding a compressor?
- Is line looping cost effective?
Copyright © wellevaluations, L.L.C.